- Client Relationship Management
Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Sales Rep
Location: HK-HK,Hong Kong-Causeway Bay
QualificationsCustomer Experience (CX) Cloud Sales Rep
Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month. In applications, Oracle offers more enterprise cloud solutions than anyone else. In platform, the #1 database and middleware worldwide is now available in the cloud. With over 80,000 customers across APAC, we are The Cloud Company.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our Cloud sales roles could be your springboard to success.
We’ve got exciting new opportunities opening up within our key accounts teams, regional strategic teams, and emerging market businesses. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humour in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
You will sell the business benefits of Oracle’s Cloud CX solution to business and technology executives. Only Oracle offers a complete and integrated CX solution that breaks down silos to deliver a seamless customer experience across all touch points.
• Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
• Lead account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets, and critical milestones
• Lead and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Oracle Consulting, Executives, and Partners
• Deep understanding of customer's business environment, and proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
• Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors
• Engage with prospect organizations to position Oracle solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references, and analyst data
• Generate short-term results whilst maintaining long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
• Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
• Extensive, relevant experience selling enterprise software solutions with a major software vendor
• Successful history of net direct new business sales, with proven ability to consistently deliver against targets
• Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement
• Credibility at all levels, including CXO
• Fluency in English
• CRM application sales or vertical industry sector experience essential
• Good written, verbal, and presentation skills in English and Cantonese
• Be creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team