Location: Hong Kong
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills preferred with the ability to influence. Secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred.
- 15 Years of advertising and media agency experience
- Expertise in articulating and selling DMP value proposition to key stakeholders within agencies including Chief Data Officers
- Advocate OMC (Oracle Mktg. Cloud) within the advertising agency community.
- Solidify executive relationships and drive growth with digital / media / creative targeted agencies.
- Help agencies grow their client base and drive growth with customers in a relevant industry.
- Devise partnership-building strategies with the Agency Head.
- Develop best practices and benchmarking initiatives to optimize agency.
- Cloud Computing
- Oracle Database