Operations Assistant (Card Centre)
Create more incredible numbers by:
- handling personalization process including data input, data verification and photo scanning for production of Personalised Octopus using Personalisation Equipment.
- preparing Personalized Octopus application form for data processing.
- printing Special Octopus using Personalisation Equipment.
- arranging Special Octopus printing with printing contractors.
- handling internal enquiries on card orders
- providing general clerical and administrative support as instructed by supervisor and manager
- ensuring the delivery of service and work adhere to KPI and service standard
- working in locations other than office premises in Card Centre or headquarter for project support when required
A right fit for your portfolio?
- HKCEE/HKDSE with 5 subjects passed (Grade E/Level 2) including English, Chinese and Mathematics
- Minimum 1 year clerical working experience
- Knowledge of system enhancement requirement analysis and testing cases preparation is preferred
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Accurate and fast English and Chinese typing speed not less than 35 wpm
- Good numerical sense
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service awareness
- Possess logical and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
How to Apply
Please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service
- Data Entry