- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Due Diligence Specialist (1-year)
Create more incredible numbers by:
A. Ethical and Legal Requirements
- accustom to all applicable AML laws and regulations, risk and compliance related policies and procedures
- committing to legal and ethical behavior by ensuring risk management and compliance practices are in compliance with applicable requirements
- ensuring all responsible areas comply with ethical and legal standards
B. Assisting the Department Head, Consultant and/or Senior Managers to handle day-to day matters relating to Due Diligence processes
- reviewing the completeness of Merchant Due Diligence information and documentation collected and/or recorded in the systems according to established guidelines and procedures
- liaising with Sales & Marketing Department for the collection of outstanding merchant due diligence information and documentation
- performing data input, company search and name screening if required.
- ensuring work processes and procedures comply with the relevant laws (e.g. AMLO), HKMA guidelines, Guidelines and Practice Note on Supervision of Stored Value Facilities Licensees, and any other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- identifying any unusual or suspicious activities/transactions, and to report to MLRO as appropriate.
- keeping up with current development of relevant laws, rules and regulations
A right fit for your portfolio?
- HKCEE/Diploma or above
- Degree Holder is preferred
- With full time work experience
- Experience in financial service industry is a plus
- Attentive to details
- Self-starter with integrity
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
How to Apply
Please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail to: email@example.com
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|