ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Ticketing Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring the team in admission ticket/pass selling, Park admission control, day-end sales reconciliation and stock checking to ensure the smooth, efficient and orderly running of the operations. He/she may also need to prepare the sales/revenue report.
Requirements- Matriculated or above
- With at least 5 years’ cash handling and customer service experience, of which 3 years at supervisory level and with experience of ticketing operation and knowledge of automatic ticketing and admission system will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in supervision of frontline operations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Computer literacy in Windows/MS Office environment
- Willing to work outdoor, on weekends and during public holidays
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|