- Adobe Photoshop
- Project Management
Project Supervisor (Technical)
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Assistant Technical Manager, the incumbent will be in charge of his/her team to manage entire flow of production, from planning to execution and follow through projects from inception to delivery. He/she will assist the Project Manager to prepare the tender package for procurement, conceptualize the project and maintain the big picture view through concept, design, production, launch and installation phases, deal with the contractors and suppliers in all matters related to the events preparation, direct and prioritize the daily activities for the project in order to launch the projects in a timely manner, and plan effectively and drive for results by setting specific goals and developing plans that include deliverables standards, quality of work, timelines and resources. He/she will also need to prepare the staff plan and show schedule for the seasonal events, and provide oversight to third-party project vendors and sub-contractors including freelancers, and onsite construction workers to ensure the production and operation are smoothly run.
Requirements- Degree holder in Theatrical or Event Management is preferred
- Min 2 years experience in Exhibition Design in agency environment for Senior Project Executive position
- Strong understanding of the exhibition design process, including knowledge of architectural design phases and the various sub-consultants required to support the design process
- With strong connections with local suppliers in related business is an advantage, relevant experience managing projects from concept through installation of exhibition and shopping mall events.
- With experience in Park's festival events is preferred
- Strong foundation in design processes and project administration standards as well as a high comfort level developing and maintaining budgets and schedules and interfacing with clients.
- Demonstrated ability with self motivation to manage a diverse number of projects with limited supervision and a positive attitude work under high pressure
- Excellent communication and coordination skills as well as problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Photoshop and relevant software is an advantage
- Good command of English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a definite advantage
- Willing to work on shift duties, weekends and public holidays.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Supervisor