- Adobe Photoshop
- Quality Control
Project Coordinator / Project Supervisor
ResponsibilitiesThe incumbent will be responsible for consolidating users’ requirements to create technical drawings from concept and collaborating with contractors to deliver projects according to plan. Monitor projects’ progress as schedule, and attend field work for quality control and compliance. Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements- Diploma or above in interior design or related disciplines
- 1 year or above related experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D studio Max, sketch up, Photoshop
- Be creative, self-motivated, responsible, good team player and able to work under tight schedule
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English
- Experience in Retail fitting out project is an added advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Project Supervisor
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|