Part Time Programme Instructor
Salary: $65 - 75/hr
Work period: 3-4 days/week; 4-8 hours/day, including weekends and public holidays
(Work period will depend on operation needs)
The Instructor is responsible for leading and implementing core and non-core activities and experiences for children in a small group setting, covering topics like animal, character building, leadership and other enriching activities. You will also be responsible for the general safety and development, growth, and skill achievement of the participants in his/her group. On behalf of Ocean Park, you will be providing high quality indoor and outdoor educational and recreational experiences for participants that focus on the Ocean Park core values of fun, safety, conservation and education, respect for Community, People and Animals.
- Organize and lead a variety of small and large group activities
- Create a positive rapport with all campers and peers
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship, have good moral character, patience and a high level of maturity
- Identify and respond to camper behaviour issues
- Assist in maintaining the camp zones are kept clean, organized and free of litter
- Assist in keeping accurate programme records including incident reports and daily attendance
- Know and understand ALL emergency procedures associated with the camp and all programme areas.
- Know, enforce and follow all the safety guidelines associated with the camp and all programme areas. This includes but is not limited to being responsible for your campers’ safety and their whereabouts at all times.
• HKDSE, HKAL or above; Bachelor Degree majoring in Biological Science, Education or other related disciplines is preferred
• Good command of both written and Spoken English and Chinese.
• Enjoy outdoor activities; willingness to work with children; be out-going, responsible, active, customer-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills, passionate in education
• Able to interact with campers aged with 4-8 years old
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|