Native English Speaking Instructor
The incumbent will deliver quality young kids (aged 2-6 years old) programme in nature play and experiential learning base. S/he will also be responsible for lesson plan writing, child care, in role during storytelling session, reports writing, communication with parents, props making, programme development and supporting in department’s operation.
Requirements- Degree holder and/or teaching qualification such as TEFL and TESOL or equivalent qualifications
- Experiences in teaching children are preferred.
- Native in English
- Passionate in young kids education
- Caring, responsible, patient to kids and customer-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Able to work under pressure and enjoy team work
- Willing to work outdoor, and on weekends and during public holidays
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.