ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Merchandising Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for sourcing, product development and shipment monitoring with vendors, design team and testing labs . S/he will also clerical support on sampling, inspection, testing reports submission.
Requirements- At least with 2 years' relevant experience on Merchandising or related field
- Experience in Gift & Premium, Plush, Toys, Stationery, Sundries, Fashion Accessories etc.
- Strong product and material knowledge in Plush, Metal, Plastic and Paper with good product development process
- Well organized individual, self-motivated, able to work independently & set priorities, multi-tasking with attention to details
- Ability to build strong relationships with team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua