Legal and Governance Administration Manager
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Legal and Governance Administration Manager provides legal and governance counsel and guidance to protect the Corporation against all risks relating to contracts, licenses, trade-marks, sales and purchases, litigations, and statutory regulations. He/she liaises with internal and external parties to administer legal and governance compliance, resolve disputes, and manage claims and recoveries. The position will also render support to the coordination and documentation of meetings for the Corporation’s Board and its sub-committees.
Qualification• Bachelor degree in law, legal practice, public administration or related disciplines
• At least 8 years’ experience in managerial position in corporate governance / legal services in Broad meetings in a corporation
• Good knowledge of Hong Kong Laws
• Good communication and fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Analytical and investigative skills, Results and team oriented, Interpersonal skills
• High standard of professionalism and integrity