Inspector of Works (M&E)
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the quality of M&E works, daily overall site supervision and coordination of the Tai Shue Wan Development. He/She is required to ensure the Contractor proceeding the works in safety manner and ensure the quality of works to be fully complied with the drawing and specification.
- High Diploma or above in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering and Building Services or other related disciplines
- With at least 15 years’ working experience in Electrical, Mechanical and Electronic building services, preferably with experience in Theme Park construction
- Familiar with building services and workmanship
- Good Knowledge of statutory requirement
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills