Education Officer (Operations)
ResponsibilitiesThe incumbent will be responsible for the recruitment, training and supervision of volunteers so they will deliver quality narration and education programmes in the park. He/she will also support education department’s daily operation.
Requirements- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in environmental science, human resources, communication, or related disciplines
- With at least 2 years solid experience in education programme operations or customer service, preferably in supervisory level. Experience in staff training will be an added advantage
- Strong interest in environmental and conservation education
- Dynamic and mature team player with good organizing, presentation and communication skills
- Quick learner with good multi-task skill and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Willing to work on shifts and during weekends and public holidays
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|