Discovery & Education Officer (Public)
ResponsibilitiesThe incumbent will be responsible for developing, conducting and revising public programmes including seasonal camps, family programmes, daily animal pay-as-you-go programmes and etc. He/she is also responsible for handling clients’ enquirers and providing tailored programme content according to the expectation and programme objectives of the clients. In addition, he/she has to organize training/ evaluation for both full-time and part-time staff to ensure the quality of public programmes.
Requirements- Degree in Environment, Education, Social Science or related disciplines
- With at least 2 years’ experience in environmental education, child care or related fields
- Patient and customer-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Able to work under pressure and enjoy team work
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage
- Willing to work outdoor, and on weekends and during public holidays
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.