Discovery & Education Officer (Corporate Programme)
ResponsibilitiesThe incumbent will be responsible to develop and conduct training programmes including team building, adventure, corporate social responsibility programmes and youth leader training programmes for conservation action. He/She is also responsible in handling client enquires and at the same time provides tailored programme content according to the expectation and programme objectives of the client. In addition, he/she has to organize training/evaluation for both full-time and part-time staff to ensure the quality of corporate programmes.
Requirements- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Human Resources, Environment, Education, Social Science or equivalent
- With at least 3 years’ experience in corporate training; Human Resources, Environmental education, CSR or related field
- Neuro-linguistie Programming practitioner qualification or behavioral consultant or equivalent
- Patient and customer-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Able to work under pressure and enjoy team work
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Willing to work outdoor, and on weekends and public holidays
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|