Discovery & Education Assistant (Public)
The incumbent will assist and deliver quality education programmes to public. He/She will also assist in props making, programme development, programme marketing and supporting Discovery and Education Department’s operation.
Requirements- Bachelor degree in Environment, Education, Social Science or related disciplines
- Passionate in conversation education
- Patient and customer-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and be a good team player
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Willing to work outdoor, and on weekends and public holidays
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.