- Microsoft Powerpoint
Reporting to the Wardrobe Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the supervision of the costume team. He/she will be in charge to develop new ideas on character image with designer and costume preparation work for the assigned event. In addition, he/she will liaise with supplier for proper material/ production device to maintain show quality. Besides, he/she will monitor the operation, costume inventory record and assist other work as assigned by Manager.
- With at least 5 years’ relevant experience in entertainment or fashion related industry
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint and Photoshop is an advantage
- Shift duties on weekends and Public Holidays are required
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|