The incumbent will be responsible for managing the operations of Staff Canteens and supervising the manpower arrangement in order to maintain stable food quality and services. S/he will work with other Section Heads to ensure excellent menu planning, inventory control, purchasing, food cost controls and personnel management. S/he will also assist in maintaining food safety and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Secondary school graduated, diploma or above in Hospitality, Food Science or related disciplines would be an advantage
- With at least 5 years’ related work experience in food industry, in which 2 years’ at supervisory level
- Cost calculation and cooking skills are preferred
- Strategic planning, food sanitation, safety management, leadership and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|