- Cost Control
Assistant Life Support Operations Manager
ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Senior Life Support Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for managing subordinates to ensure efficient, safe, cost control operations of the Life Support Systems and equipment including but not limited to pump, chiller & other temperature control equipment, mechanical/chemical/biological filtration, seawater supply and central control and monitoring system, control & monitoring, disinfection equipment and other animal related equipment and system. He/she will also assist to develop/analyze manpower deployment and process control.
Requirements- Degree in Applied Science, Environmental Science/Studies, or related technical discipline
- With at least 6 years’ experience of which 2 years at supervisory level
- Able to work under high pressure, work independently and be a good team player
- Understand the inter-relationship between animal health and life support equipment is advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Life Support Operations Technical Officer
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|