- Cost Control
Assistant Architect (Site Base)
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting to the Project Architect to oversee the project and ensure the budget, delivery and schedules are in line with specifications. He/she will also liaising with the consultants and contractors involved, providing support on cost control, work scheduling, project supervision, material requisitions and documentation.
- Degree holder in Architecture discipline
- At least 8 years project experience as a resident Architect would be preferred
- With working experience in the leisure, recreation and theme park is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills