Administrative Assistant (Reservation Service Team)
The incumbent will be responsible for handling customer enquiries and enrolment of education programmes for the Park. He/she will also need to assist in administrative tasks and provide operational support to the team.
- Diploma or above education qualifications in Tourism, Business Administration or related field
- With at least 1 year work experience in customer service, reservation or administration; fresh graduate will also be considered
- Customer-oriented, with good problem solving and communication skills
- Detail-minded, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy in MS Office, basic knowledge in system and database is an added advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is a plus
- Willing to work during weekends and public holidays (5 days/week from 08:30am to 6:15pm)
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|