- Inventory Management
- Marketing Campaigns
Officer / Senior Officer, Marketing
Location: Causeway Bay
- Develop local product, Greater China or global products main-launch programs and conduct products launch successfully.
- Review and evaluate effectiveness of product launch programs.
- Perform product and inventory management.
- Assist system development of the CRM platforms for more comprehensive marketing campaign
- Coordinate local projects and conduct event management.
- Discover the opportunity of the product and well define product opportunity to help distributor to develop and duplicate.
- Create and increase internal and external customer’s loyalty.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience, preferably from marketing sectors.
- Experienced in product marketing/ CRM is preferred.
- Good analytical skills and sensitive to figures
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- A good team player, highly self-motivated, detail minded and strong sense of commitment
- Immediate available is preferred.
Internal Title: Specialist / Supervisor, Product Opportunity Marketing
We offer 5 days work, excellent career prospects with on/off-the-job trainings, competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including incentive bonus & annual performance bonus, medical benefits, life & accidental insurance, annual leave and product allowance. If you are ready for a new challenge in your career, please send your full detailed resume with current and expected salary and availability to: Human Resources Division, 10/F Caroline Center, Lee Gardens Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, HK or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] to apply.
ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTED IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECRUITMENT ONLY
Please visit www.nuskin.com to find out more about us!
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|