Teacher of Mathematics/ Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ General Science/ Economics (Ref: CP0924MT16)
Location: Hong Kong
We are looking for qualified teachers to join our teaching team. The position holder will teach various international curricula and levels according to in-house customized or designated course outlines. Opportunities to participate in curriculum development are available and communication with parents regarding students' learning development is required. For professional development, the position holder will participate in workshops and be observed for teaching practices.
- Teach the respective subject of various international curricula and levels in small group or one-on-one lessons
- Design customized lesson plans for students following course outlines
- Execute other non-teaching duties such as preparing progress reports, developing and organizing teaching materials
- Communicate with parents regarding students’ learning development
- Assist supervisors in carrying out academic-related projects
- Report to department heads and the management team
- Participate in other academic-related matters such as academic seminars
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in the respective subject
- Possess passions to teach, especially multi-cultural students' background
- Confident and enthusiastic individuals with teaching experience
- Commit to teaching and students’ learning development
- Responsible, diligent, organized and open-minded towards learning
- Able to work independently as well as in teams in a positive and cooperative manner
- Able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Familiarity with international tests and syllabuses an advantage
- Fluent in English; native English speaker an advantage
- Application with more experience may be considered for the position of Senior Teacher.
- Causeway Bay or Kowloon City Area
What We Offer
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
Interested parties please send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary and preferred working location (Causeway Bay or Kowloon City campus) to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|