Teacher of English (US Test Preparation/English Literature)/ History (Ref: CP0924ET16)
Location: Hong Kong
We are looking for qualified teachers to join our English Team. Position holder will teach English/English Literature in various international curriculum and levels according to in-house designed customized or designated course outlines. Opportunities to participate in strategic curriculum development are available and frequent communications about student learning development via various mediums will be required. For professional development, the position holder will participate in workshops and be observed for teaching practices.
Working visa sponsorship would be offered to successful candidates.
- Provide instruction and feedback in the relevant subject for specific exam and curricula lessons
- Design customized lesson plans for students following course outlines
- Execute non-teaching duties such as preparing progress reports and building resources
- Communicate with parents regarding students’ learning development
- Assist supervisors in carrying out curriculum development projects
- Report to department heads and the management team
- Participate in workshops and observed teaching practices for professional development
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree or above in English, English Literature, History, Humanities, Education or related field
- Knowledge of and experience teaching international curricula
- Internationally recognized teaching qualification an advantage
- Commitment to quality education
- Relevant full-time teaching experience
- Excellent team player and individual member who is highly motivated and with integrity
- Knowledge of secondary and university entrance exams an advantage
- Immediate availability preferred
- Causeway Bay or Kowloon City Area
What We Offer
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
We thank applicants for their interest of working with us and please note that we could only contact shortlisted candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
Interested parties please send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].