Customer Relationship Officer (Customer Service) Ref: CP0924CRO16
Location: Hong Kong
- Provide continuous professional and comprehensive customer service to the school's client
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the school's students and parents
- Interact and work directly with parents and students on a daily basis via careful handling of walk-in, telephone, and email enquiries, student registrations, and other channels
- Manage students’ portfolio and follow up on various feedback from students/parents to improve customer satisfaction and service quality
- Contribute to operations and service-related initiatives in order to meet and exceed sales targets
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive with a pleasant personality; sociable, presentable
- Proactive, diligent, responsible and meticulous
- Previous experience in customer service and hospitality a definite advantage
- Willing to work irregular shifts
- Excellent command of both written/spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- Causeway Bay or Kowloon City Area
What We Offer
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
Interested parties please apply online (http://recruitment.ntk.edu.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=4243954) or send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
- Customer Service