Customer Relationship Manager (Ref: CP1001CRM16)
Location: Causeway Bay
- Recognize and understand customer needs and be able to provide solutions in a prompt manner
- Manage the team in formulating sales and business strategies in achieving sales targets
- Be a strong people manager to drive and coach sales team to achieve outstanding sales results and to maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Deliver high quality customer services, handle enquiries and/or complaints
- Co-ordinate with other departments to enhance service quality
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- A Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Sound analytical skills with strong collaboration capability and be able to influence people at various levels
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performance mindset
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- Self-driven, meticulous, presentable, sociable, flexible and responsible
- A quick learner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on shift
- Experience in educational industry is an advantage
- Causeway Bay and Kowloon City Area
What We Offer
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
Interested parties please send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
- Customer Service