Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Recruitment Focus) (Ref:CP1104HRAM16)
Location: Causeway Bay
- Work as a business partner to identify needs, manpower planning and provide HR advisory services
- Provide solutions and recommendations to business for general HR matters and staff issues
- Work with line managers to identify the manpower needs and develop feasible recruitment strategies
- Drive the recruitment process to identify the highest quality candidates based on business needs.
- Review and streamline end to end recruitment process for various positions to enhance productivity and work efficiency
- Develop effective recruitment channels.
- Research and identify appropriate, high quality candidate pools.
- Engage in employer branding proposition to attract potential hires
- Drive the careers fairs and campus recruitment activities
- Assist in Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or above with at least 7 years relevant experience
- Possess business acumen and common sense
- Presentable and with strong communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detailed oriented, be creative and with initiative
- Must be a good team player
What We Offer
An attractive remuneration package, incentive payment, training program, medical benefits, and sponsorship of staff well-being activities will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. The School offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Salary is commensurate with qualification and experience.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
Interested parties please apply online.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|