niin is a natural, luxury eco-jewellery and accessories brand with their flagship boutique and HQ based in the heart of Sheung Wan.
With a passion for design and raw creativity, niin's commitment to natural beauty and environmental responsibility inspires its unique handmade aesthetic.
niin is sold in over 14 countries at 5* Hotels, Resorts, Boutiques and Dept Stores and online. With more expansion in the cards, niin are looking for another positive spirit to join their small, vibrant family-like team. If you are passionate about sustainable design, luxury fashion, and customer service they would love to hear from you.
Office administration/accounts; Working with book keeper (scan accounts etc) Follow up on Ad-Hoc Paperwork including MPF payments, Packing orders, Petty Cash, basic Accounts Receivables and Payables
Looking after customers and the shop displays; Process sales transactions and updating payment records; Provide monthly sales report updates and filing Customer Relations provide general service to VIP customers; managing VIP list and purchase history
Production & Repairs management
liaising with suppliers and customers, organizing orders and deliveries (packing, shipping, invoicing), stock control.
- Tertiary educated or above
- Fluent in English, Good command of spoken and written Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Retail experience is a plus
- Attention to detail and customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized and sensitive to figures and numerate
- Ability to think creatively and be innovative with ways to find solutions in a small team, with flexibility.
- Ability to work independently
Full time job, 5 days per week (alternate Saturdays)