Senior Officer – Branding & Communication (Digital & Social Media)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assists in production of publication and co-ordinate with design and production agency on the design and layout of group staff magazine
- Content management of corporate website, intranet, Facebook, e-News, etc.
- Write, translate and edit a range of online communication materials
- Consolidate and update the photo and video library
- Provide support to execution of corporate events and initiatives
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate communication, online community management, social media management in sizeable organizations
- Proven proficiency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong writing skills in Chinese and English.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with good attention to details
- Independent, proactive with good interpersonal skills
- Confident in liaising with different internal and external parties and meeting new people
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|