- Corporate Communications
Senior Manager - PR & Event
Role & Responsibilities:
- To formulate, plan and execute PR and Events strategy for Property Sales and assigned projects
- To manage annual PR and Events calendar and develop appropriate content, including editorial and develop ideas for media releases covering Arts, Lifestyle and Culture stories that aligned to key events throughout the year
- To liaise with media, develop and maintain relationships with relevant journalists, editors and bloggers, to pitch positive media of PR & Events activities.
- To negotiate and select suppliers and vendors, and work closely with different internal and external parties in coordinating/executing all pre-show and on-site activities
- To develop budget for all new and existing Property Sales events and monitors budget to ensure all event activities are within budget guidelines.
- To perform any other ad hoc as assigned by superior
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Communications/ Journalism/ Art or equivalent
- 12 years of PR & Events experience, experience in Art Gallery, Exhibition relates to Lifestyle or Culture events is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proactive, creative, cope with pressure and able to work independently
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.