- Business Development
- Social Media
Manager / Sr Manager - Events & Partnership (Art)
Role & Responsibilities :
- To plan and organize special events on a global level, such as overseas exhibitions, international conferences, talks, etc.
- To liaise and maintain a good relationship with partnering public insitutions such as museums, private foundations, governmental bodies, etc.
- To initiate and host different partnership programs and co-branding events with both art and non-art sectors, such as luxury brands, private banks, public institutions, etc.
- To represent the company / brand in different public events, such as speaking at academic conferences & art fairs, attending networking events, etc.
- To assist the team head in developing a series of young collectors grooming workshops and lectures
- To develop online marketing events and strategies for social media
- To work closely with the Editorial, Business Development and Digital teams to ensure an efficient and strategic implementation of the platform
- Bachelor degree or above in Art, Art History, Cultural Management, Marketing, or relevant subjects;
- 10 years or above working experience in the art industry, including at least 3 years in the managerial grade
- Throughout understanding of the art industry and its market mechanisms
- Excellent organization skills and communication skills, outgoing and open-minded
- A good negotiator, with a positive attitude towards collaboravtive work and team work;
- Excellent written & spoken English, Chinese is a bonus not a must
- Passionate, detail-minded, proactive, self-motivated, willing to take responsibility
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|