Assistant Manager – Sales Gallery & Show Flat (Interior Design)
Role & Responsibilities:
- To develop ideas and acquire key information about potential projects
- To discuss requirements in detail and setting up project schedules.
- To research and gathering information, images, and application technologies relating to the assigned projects
- To lead and manage design projects
- To develop and prepare project presentation (with color perspectives) for senior management review
- To maintain and source design related items globally: including but not limited to fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, visual merchandise & artifacts
- To provide project management in monitoring budget, quality, schedule and scope of work
- To liaise with internal departments and external parties, including architects, AV consultants, digital vendors, contractors, suppliers etc.
- To support ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder or equivalent qualification preferably in Interior Design
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant work experience in Interior Design, Architectural Design, Project Management or Show Flat/ Sales Gallery related industry with strong design sense
- Experience in retail/ hospitality/ event planning / stage or theater planning will be an advantage
- Experience in scalable developers or organization will be an advantage
- Proficient in Adobe software applications including CAD and Photoshop
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Innovative, hardworking, and willing to keep up with up-to-date technology and knowledge
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Event Planner
- Project Management