SOUTH KOREAN MARKETING EXECTUIVE
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping to 170 countries, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
NET-A-PORTER is the prominent retail brand from YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, alongside MR PORTER, YOOX, THE OUTNET and the game-changing magazine, PORTER.
NET-A-PORTER&MR.PORTER are established global Internet retailers of cutting edge luxury fashion labels, relied upon for its exceptional quality of service and eye for the next big thing. With an expanding domestic and global market, and revenues increasing month on month, critical strategic change is on the agenda, in order for us to achieve the objective of dominating our sector as a truly successful force in online retail.
A brilliant opportunity has now become available for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our growing team in Hong Kong. This is a great role for an ambitious and innovative candidate to join a successful and growing business. Reporting to the South Korea/Japan Senior Marketing Manager, and providing support across the full spectrum of marketing activities. The candidate must have marketing experience in South Korea market, additional experience in Japan and other APAC countries are plus.
- Perform day to day tasks related to all marketing channels including PPC, Affiliates, Email, Brand Display, Programmatic etc., with the guidance of Marketing Managers
- Execute and monitor the Online, Print, OOH media planning, assets preparation, and tracking
- Gather insights of local market and competitor information under manager’s guidance
- Gather local specific site-experience and/ or customer journey issues under manager’s guidance (pricing, currency exchange, payment, help session, delivery, taxes and duties etc.)
- Support marketing managers in putting together marketing plans, campaign and events recaps, competitive analysis and ROI evaluations
- Adapt global campaign and execute local campaigns related to local retail calendar to drive traffic and sales, formulating emails, messaging resonate with local audience and aim for improved ROI and business results
- Work closely with PR and social media team to drive brand awareness in market with the relevant publication, bloggers and influencers
- Blogger/ Influencer engagement, seeding, relationship building in key markets
- Support and execute customer acquisition events with personal shopping, client relations and PR team where appropriate. Include identifying the opp, briefing in creative, managing production of the event, to on-site management of guests and behind the scene execution of the event
- Support in development of partnership relationships with brands that has affluent customer segments as well as local bank and credit card partnerships
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent work ethos and upbeat attitude
- Strong knowledge of South Korea and/or Japan market
- Minimum 5 year experience in brand, partnership , affiliate, social media performance marketing in local market
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and fashion media landscape in South Korea and/or Japan
- Highly commercially aware, with creative flair
- Customer focused, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability and confidence to liaise at all levels
- Flexible and proactive
- An eye for detail both with quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to see a task through to the end
- Ability to work well as part of a team under pressure
- Native in Korean (a must) and fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
- Good at writing in Korean
- Japanese language is an advantage
Please apply with your full resume and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role, and send in your application directly to our Recruitment Inbox (quoting the Job Reference in your subject header) at [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
(Data collected will be kept in strictest confidence, and used for recruitment purpose only.)
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP". Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.
- Brand Awareness
- Competitive Analysis
- Microsoft Exchange Server