- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
We are now seeking a talented Temp. Marketing Assistant to join the NET-A-PORTER marketing team in Hong Kong
- Always greet visitors with a warm welcome (verbal - serve beverages if required, show candidates to the meeting room for interview.)
- Answer a high volume of telephone calls and queries quickly and efficiently. Pass messages quickly via email or in person.
- Responsible for ensuring the reception area and meeting rooms are tidy, in good order and on brand (fresh flowers, group/brand publications, clean coffee table, tidy reception desk area).
- To cover reception desk at all times and ensure there is adequate cover when you are required to attend meetings or work in other areas of the office.
- Control availability on all meeting rooms.
- Organise catering for executive and team meetings if required.
- Process outgoing and incoming mail, documents and packages.
- Arrange couriers, maintain a register and monitor their performances and costs.
- Assist in mass mailing of marketing/promotion materials if required.
General Office Management:
- Collate stationery and business card orders from staff, monitor the need for new stationery items, place order with suppliers at cost-effective price.
- Liaise with day cleaner to ensure that the kitchen area is kept clean and supplies don’t run out (milk, sugar, tea, coffee etc).
- Ensure that the main office and store room are kept tidy of clutter.
- Liaise with security guards, building management office and maintenance workers as needed.
- Organize filing and storage
- Update corporate office and DC3 contact lists and distribute to related groups.
- Provide support to office events if required i.e. informing the cleaners and security guard, getting quotes related to an event.
- Assist Group Travel Team in arranging flight and hotel bookings for staff if needed, e.g. for ad-hoc/emergency request or during non-office hour of the Travel Team.
- Arrange transportation for guests and visitors from other offices if required.
- To provide administrative assistance to teams as requested and where possible, including new office relocation.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous reception experience is required ideally from a luxury brand or hotel
- Above all this person must be personable, efficient and have the ability to use their initiative.
- Due to the multi-faceted nature of this role you will be multi-tasking all the time, therefore you must have excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience of using Excel, word and Outlook.
- You will be acting as an ambassador for THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP and should therefore dress tidily and present a polished appearance.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the service to the business.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (part of the interview will consist of a spelling and grammar test)
- Previous experience in managing junior receptionists ideal
- Excellent eye for detail and high level of discretion
- Be able to use judgment and seek guidance with confidential issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
Please apply with your full resume and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role, and apply directly on our website: www.net-a-porter.com/careers, or you can send in your application directly to our Recruitment Inbox (quoting the Job Reference in your subject header) at [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
(Data collected will be kept in strictest confidence, and used for recruitment purpose only.)
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP". Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French Group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP. For further information: www.ynap.com.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|