- Act as an ambassador for the Nespresso boutique for delight customer experience
- Initiate customers for coffee tasting and introduce full range of product
- Carry out sales of Nespresso products
- Provide after sales service / advice to customers on machine maintenance
- Maintain club members records & prepare regular reports
- General house-keeping, clerical & administrative duties
- Secondary school graduate or above
- 1-2 years of professional experience in sales / customer services
- Good interpersonal skills and detailed mind
- Patient, Customer-oriented
- Proactive and willing-to-do attitude
- Native Cantonese. Proficient in spoken English & Mandarin
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply".
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word