- Business Development
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, CHINA
Location: Hong Kong Central
- Identify and reach out to potential channel partners.
- Set up a scalable partner referral program and negotiate terms with partners.
- Implement a solid CRM system that is scalable and automates repetitive tasks, for instance managing follow-ups in large outbound campaigns and manage partner referral programs.
- Conduct research to identify new market segments and customer needs.
- Prospect larger enterprise deals via direct sales.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to arrange co-marketing opportunities with partners, such as seminars or conferences.
- Over time, you’d hire, manage and coach a sales team.
Skills & requirements
- Excellent verbal and written command of Mandarin and English
- Proven track-record of Business Development in the China market with minimum 5 years of experience in business development or partnerships roles
- Locate and reach out to potential channel partners
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running and is comfortable in all aspects of sales as you would be the first hire in our business development team.
- Excellent Closing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in negotiating complex partnership deals as well as partner account management
- Experience in full sales lifecycle from sourcing to closing deals
- Experience working in a startup or technology company, selling innovative products or services
- Preferred: Fintech/ payment industry experience
- Preferred: experience in managing a sales team
- Preferred: experience with sales automation tools and implementing CRM and sales automation tools
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|