- User Experience (UX)
Location: Hong Kong
Want to be part of one of Hong Kong’s hottest Fintech start-ups? Join us on our mission create an experience that's faster, more modern and friendlier than a bank.
We are Neat. We've built Hong Kong's first online current account for individuals, startups and SMEs. Our goal is to make bank branches redundant and provide a joyful customer experience.
We are looking for a front end developer to be responsible for the development of our client-facing financial products. You will be part of the team that creates and operates modern technology to support our growing numbers of users.
- Be responsible for developing, expanding, and scaling our frontend products
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with modern web frameworks e.g. Angular, React, Vue
- Experience with restful API interfaces
- Experience with tooling e.g grunt, gulp, webpack
- Sound understanding of front-end performance
- Sound understanding of website security
- Reasonable design sense, and sufficient understanding of user experience and interface design
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques