Senior Strategic Planning Manager, Personal Customer Segment (Ref: LD8040-00-CT)
Lead a small team to formulate and implement personal customer segment strategies to achieve the business targets and improve customer experience; design and monitor the implementation of segment business plans through initiatives / activities on acquisition, cross-selling, service upgrade, customer loyalty and retention, etc. Work with various internal and external stakeholders to meet customers’ needs from a holistic perspective. Design appropriate sales tools to facilitate frontline to achieve the planned business targets and objectives. Collect and analyze data and feedbacks from time to time and make business recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related discipline;
- At least 10 years working experience in banking industry; solid experience in customer management, marketing, or product management is preferred;
- Familiar with banking products and operations/service enhancement is an advantage;
- A good team player with strong business acumen and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Strategic Planning Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
- Corporate Communications
- Product Management