Senior Risk Management Manager - Credit Risk Modelling (Ref: OG8002-CRM-CT)
Responsible for the development, implementation and enhancement of credit risk rating models and systems. Monitor and report model performance. Formulate policies and procedures to facilitate the credit risk models implementation.
- Master or Bachelor Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related disciplines preferably with professional qualification in ACCA / CPA / CFA / FRM / PRM;
- In-depth knowledge in Basel regulatory requirements and banking practices in credit risk management is essential;
- At least 7 years experience in the development of credit risk internal ratings-based system is preferred;
- Sound knowledge in statistical and quantitative analysis and familiar with SAS, Excel VBA, SQL and MS office;
- Analytical, independent, possession of good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less relevant experience will be considered as Risk Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
- Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Credit Risk
- Microsoft Excel
- Quantitative Analysis
- Quantitative Finance
- SAS (Statistical Software)
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)