Senior Research Manager (Ref: SRM-00-CT)
Conduct macroeconomic research and write up research reports. Monitor macro-policy changes in the global market. Participate in cross-functional research projects and provide recommendations to the management. Liaise with other units for strategic planning issues.
- Degree or above, major in Economics, Finance or Business related disciplines, with CFA qualifications will be an advantage;
- At least 8 years' experience in conducting economic research or market analysis, preferably in financial industry;
- Experience in financial services of the Mainland of China is highly preferred;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Good business sense with strong entrepreneurial mind;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferred.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|