- Gap Analysis
Senior Dealer – Money Market (Ref: RI8001-MM-CT)
Assist to formulate the strategy of the treasury management and review the treasury management systems and policies. Dealing in money market activities to manage the Bank’s liquidity, gap analysis, interest rate risk and maximize return. Understand and interprets current market dynamics, experience in assets and liabilities management and coordinate with the financial department. Provide market information and analysis to management for formulating strategic purpose. Participate in the development and support of the new systems and products.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years relevant experience;
- Familiar with treasury systems like Reuters, Bloomberg, Kondor, etc;
- Good understanding of the global financial market and various financial instruments;
- Prompt reaction to market / regulatory changes;
- Analytical and detail-minded with good numerical sense;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency on professional computer applications;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Dealer.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|