Senior Audit Manager – Credit or Treasury Business (Ref: BB8008-CB-CT)
Plan and supervise the internal audit assignments throughout the bank to ascertain the extent of compliance with established policies, rules and regulations. Review the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management, investigate causes of irregularities and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification of CPA or CIA or equivalent; CFA, FRM will be a plus;
- At least 8 years solid experience in auditing, credit risk management or risk modeling related;
- Prior experience and strong understanding of Basel requirements in credit risk rating system and IRB compliance, data analysis is preferred;
- Good leadership with excellent project management, strong communication and interpersonal skills, competence of supervision, good analytical report writing and self-motivated;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Audit Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
- Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Credit Risk
- Internal Audit
- Project Management
- Report Writing
- Risk Management