Senior Administration Officer - Retail Credit Management (Ref: HC8027-RC-CT)
Examine all retail credit applications from frontline sales units and provide credit approval suggestions. Ensure all applications are in compliance with the Bank’s policies. Compile analytical reports of the retail credit business and maintain a high level of data accuracy.
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- 1 year banking experience with exposure in mortgage and retail credits business will be an advantage;
- Analytical, independent with good communication skills;
- Conversant with MS Office Suite;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|