Risk Management Manager – Credit Risk Policy (Ref: OG8007-CP-CT)
Establish and review the credit risk policies and procedures for the bank. Assess the credit risk of the new products, establish and maintain the credit risk management systems. Perform ad hoc projects upon request.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Statistics or relevant discipline; or Professional qualification in CFA / FRM / PRM;
- At least 3 years relevant experience in banking or financial markets;
- Sound knowledge in the regulatory requirements on credit risk perspectives, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development;
- Strong analytical mind, independent, good problem-solving and multi-tasks handling ability;
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with good report-writing skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
- Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Credit Risk
- Microsoft Word
- Report Writing