Relationship Manager - Financial Institution (Ref: SC8020-FI-CT)
Establish and strengthen the relationships with financial institutions. Assist in formulating and implementing business strategies in achieving the business goals and sales targets of the bank. Implement marketing initiatives for commercial banking products for financial institution. Prepare credit proposal, perform comprehensive review and assessment of risks for all credit packages.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years relevant experience in credit analysis on financial institutions;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent, IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) and MPF Intermediaries Examination is a must;
- Substantial knowledge and exposure in commercial banking;
- Aggressive, result-oriented with good business acumen;
- Analytical with strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Relationship Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong
Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.