- Trade Finance
Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking (Ref: SC8020-00-CT)
Assist in formulating and implementing business strategies in achieving the business goals and sales targets
of the bank. Manage and develop commercial banking accounts, actively participate in marketing of trade finance and commercial banking products. Prepare credit proposal, perform comprehensive review and assessment of risks for all credit packages.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines with at least 3 years relevant experience;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent, IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) and MPF Intermediaries Examination is a must;
- Substantial knowledge and exposure in commercial banking;
- Aggressive, result-oriented with good business acumen;
- Analytical with strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Relationship Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong
Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|