- Product Management
Product Management Manager (Ref: UA8020-00-CT)
Work with a team charged with a product line (Deposit / Personal Loan / Investment Funds / Structured Products / Insurance) and manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Aim at increasing the profitability of existing products and developing new products. Conduct market research and initiate marketing strategies. Familiar with up-to-date compliance requirements and participate in the work flow design.
- Degree holder in Finance, Marketing or Business related disciplines with at least 5 years banking experience (experience in product management is an advantage);
- Knowledge on retail banking products and global financial markets;
- Well-versed with regulatory requirements of banking industry;
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skill and strategic mindset;
- Possession of sound communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Product Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.