- Compensation and Benefits
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Management
Human Resources Manager – Reward & Performance (Ref: II8002-RP-CT)
Lead the Reward and Performance Team to implement competitive compensation and benefit practices and strategies. Act as a strategic business partner in various HR projects including performance management, reward program, job evaluation and manpower budget plan to support the business objectives of the Bank. Maintenance and review of HR policy and reward scheme to ensure the Bank is consistently complied with related regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines with at least 7 years relevant experience;
- Solid HR exposure with minimum 2 years at managerial level, preferable in financial institution;
- Strong analytical and organization skills with strategic mindset;
- Proactive team player with excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite especially in Excel and Access;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.