Graduate Trainee - Assistant Product Management Manager (Ref: UA8021-GT-CT)
Graduate Trainee Programme
Assist in product development and enhancement. Support the department in workflow design, product due diligence and assist to ensure system readiness, provide up-to-date market information on product knowledge to sales staff for the growth of wealth management services.
- Degree holder in Finance, Marketing or Business related disciplines (Graduates of year 2016 are welcome);
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent and IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) are preferable;
- Analytical, detail-minded and proactive;
- Possession of sound communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|