Customer Relationship Manager Trainee, Wealth Management (Ref: NC8048-T-CT)
Establish and strengthen the relationships with high net worth customers, identify and fulfil their investment needs by providing thorough financial analysis. Initiate and implement strategies to promote a full range of retail banking products through a proactive and professional approach in achieving the business sales targets of the bank.
- Degree holder with at least 1 year sales experience in consumer banking field; or non-degree holder with at least 3 years consumer banking experience;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent, IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) and MPF Intermediaries Examination is a must; holder of CFPCM or CFMP qualifications will be an advantage;
- Sound knowledge towards investment market and various banking products;
- Sales and customer-oriented with good communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.